Two SEO (Google) Workshops
SEO Bootcamp: Getting to the top of Google!
Are your customers finding you online? Do you know what Google thinks of your website? Do you know where your website visitors come from? Do you know how long they stay on your website and what they look at?
Join Mears Interactive for an interactive, engaging workshop and learn how to create a search engine friendly website to get your business noticed online!
- Learn the top things Google looks for when it indexes websites
- Discover resources for choosing relevant keywords/phrases
- Understand how to write optimized copy and metas
- Find out how social media can drive traffic
- Get tips to help you optimize your website for the search engines
- Ask questions from your specific industry and get answers!
Google Analytics: How to Measure Your Website’s Effectiveness
Do you know how many visitors your website attracts? Do you know where they are coming from? Do you know what they searched for to find you?
This Google Analytics workshop will provide you with an overview of the vast features available in the Google Analytics tool for website traffic analysis and metric. We ill outline how to leverage these tools to support your marketing efforts and online marketing strategy.
- Learn the fundamentals of web metrics and web analytics.
- Learn what web analytics can do for your business.
- Learn the key features and capabilities of Google Analytics.
- Lean how to generate basic reports in Google Analytics (visitor reports, traffic sources reports, content reports, goals report).
- Learn to analyze default reports in Google Analytics to interpret web metrics data.
- Learn to create and apply filters in Google Analytics.
Register for one or both!
Thursday, June 6th
SEO Bootcamp: 10:00 am to Noon ($49)
Lunch: Noon to 1:00 pm
Google Analytics: 1:00 to 2:30 pm ($29)
ONLY $65 for both classes (includes lunch)!
Mears Interactive HQ
1300 Carr Street, Lakewood, 80214